HOW DOES MY CHILD JOIN SHANNONANN
CHILD MODEL & CASTING AGENCY?
* Parents expressing an interest in joining our agency should send two clear photographs of their child along with their details, including age, height, hair and eye colour, special interests and any experience. You can either contact us through our online registration form on our CONTACT US page or send photos and details through the post. If you want photos returned, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
* If we feel your child could have potential for working with our clients, we will invite you to bring the youngster to an informal chat.
* We will also take photos in a studio setting. This will give you and your child an idea of how a session works as well as allowing us to establish how your youngster interacts with the camera in an unfamiliar environment.
* SHANNON ANN CHILD MODEL & CASTING AGENCY cannot represent your child if we have not met them and you, the parent or guardian. We pride ourselves in the knowledge that, when discussing a model with a client, we have first-hand experience of the personality of the child.
* We do not charge a fee to register on our agency. If we feel you child has the potential to obtain assignments with our clients, at our first face-to-face meeting, we will commission a photoshoot. All our models’ headshots are uniformed and of equal quality.
* We will add your child’s picture to our gallery and create a password protected page on our website which can be accessed only by our client companies. The website page will be updated regularly, and you will also be provided with two prints from the shoot.